Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Duct tape, rope, handcuffs = a little fun

I have some of the best friends.  I guess because of the holidays I'm thinking of my ex more and more and it's depressing.  So today my friend Heather tried to cheer me up after I told her I couldn't stop thinking about him and I wanted to know how to get him off my mind.

Heather: I don't know.  You can say what men say "the best way to get over one is to get under another!"

Me: Hmmm... I think I've tried that, it doesn't work! LOL

Heather: Then you haven't gotten under the right one yet! ;)  You could try Channing Tatum!! He'll make you forget anyone!!

Me: LMAO and how am I supposed to get under him?

Heather: I don't know.  We could kidnap him.  I'm headed to the store now. Duct tape, tie ropes, and what am I forgetting?  P.S. if we do this you know you owe me BIG time.  Like help me hide a certain persons body big time!   In for a dime, in for a dollar right?

Me:  Hmm...  I'm not up to date on my kidnapping skills.  And I would help you hide a body without you helping me kidnap a star.   Oh we need handcuffs!

Heather: I'm on it! 

While I'm not the type to just be "under" another guy the conversation definitely had me laughing and cheered me up a little.  I don't know what I'd do without my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment