Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!!!! Easter eggs + frogs = SERIOUSLY BOYS?!?!?!?

First off  HAPPY EASTER everyone!!!!!!!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I personally am lying in bed with my foot elevated and taking pain meds.  I didn't think foot surgery would have me down so much.  :(    Oh well I will make the most of it.

I spent last night with my mama E and family.  We decided to do an adult Easter egg hunt (the only child was my 13 year old kid).  So not only did the adults hunt for eggs they hunted for mini liquor bottles as well.  Well I personally couldn't hunt anything since I'm on crutches so I sat in a chair holding the basket for everyone to put their eggs in while drinking a glass of wine.  The "boys" put a few eggs in the basket and asked my friend Jordan and I to empty the eggs out so they can stuff them again with other stuff.  this comment sounded suspicious but since Jordan was "whatever" about it I decided to help her empty the eggs.  I was holding the wine in one hand and I opened an egg in the other hand and there was a fucking frog in it!!!! The boys had emptied the egg and stuffed it with a live frog for me or Jordan to open!!!!  I screamed "oh shit" and dropped the egg.  I was proud of myself for not dropping the egg basket or the glass of wine!  of course the reaction had everyone laughing for a while.  I'm glad I can amuse people!  :)  The frog was really just chill about everything he didn't care who held him or touched him or anything.  He hung out with us for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment