Wednesday, March 20, 2013

frozen wine + unicorn horns + sisters = WTF?!?!?!

My son and I were able to visit my little sister and niece this past week for her 21st birthday!  She's 21 finally!!!! WOOHOO!!! 
We celebrate our Christmas in mid February beginning of March every year.  It just so happens that this year I have a broken foot.   So we had exchanged gifts and drank wine and these are the photos that came from this.  Craziness!!!!   I have never laughed so hard in my life.  There wasn't one dull moment while I was with my sister. 


                                       This is how you defrost frozen wine and ice your broken foot

                                                          My son is a majestic unicorn

                                   Unicorn crossing!!! (probably should not try on heels with a broken foot)

                                                                   More unicorn crossing

                                                         Beautiful Unicorns

                                        Not sure if this is a unicorn or super hero or both!

So, needless to say after this weekend I think my kid needs more therapy! LOL  I'm having foot surgery soon and I jokingly told my son that I am probably going to die on the table because it's such a simple surgery and that's the kind of luck I have.  He responded with "um, no! I keep you alive so that I don't have to live with Aunt Loren.  She's crazy!!! I really really don't want to live with her!"  LOL  I tried to explain to him that she and I are really only crazy when we are together or on the phone with each other.  That when I'm not around she'd be like I am with him on a daily basis.   only a little bit crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment