Monday, February 25, 2013

Dead birds make great lullabys

I should start out by saying I LOVE my little sister and her twisted mind.  :)  She only gets it from me... haha
So I have a hard time sleeping but I work a normal job.  So when my sister and I were texting last night at like midnightish I was finally like "look I need to attempt sleep since I have to be up early!" a
This was her response:
"Let me sing you to sleep...
Hush little lela don't say a word baby sister won't buy you a bird
She will jsut run one over in your car and bring it to you
Hush little Lela don't say a word
I'll make sure it's not a dead bid
Hush little Lela don't say a word
I'll kill a bitch with one single word
La la la la la la la la la la la lalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Now shut up and go to sleep"

I'm not sure if it helped me go to sleep or if it caused nightmares.  I should probably state the one time I let her drive my car she hit a bird...  there were feathers in the grill until I made her wash it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment